Join a Challenge Group
WHAT DOES A CHALLENGE GROUP INCLUDE?
DAILY ACCOUNTABILITY AND GROUP SUPPORT
- Free one-on-one coaching and support from yours truly! Private accountability group to help you finally get over the post-excitement hump and achieve your goals! Support from individuals with similar goals! We all know the most difficult part is not starting a program but sticking with it, which is why this accountability group is so helpful! It is better when we work together!
30-ISH MINUTE WORKOUTS
- Programs designed by TOP fitness instructors! (Tony Horton, Shaun T, Chalene Johnson, and Autumn Calabrese to name a few.) Workouts at home! NO gym memberships! NO waking up early to drive to the gym! YES to working out in your undies if you want! On YOUR schedule! Beachbody has MANY different programs, and you can follow the program of YOUR choice. I will gladly help you find the program that will help you reach YOUR health and fitness goals! There are programs for all fitness levels and ages!
SIMPLE NUTRITION GUIDES
- Developed by nutrition experts! Clean eating–Think lifestyle change NOT fad diet! Plus I will help you learn how to plan meals and answer any questions.
- Drinking Shakeology is like eating six salads but tastes like dessert! I feel like I am drinking a milkshake for breakfast (or other time of the day—you choose)! It is more than a protein shake and contains essential vitamins and minerals and NO artificial ingredients! It is a good source of fiber, with probiotics, prebiotics and digestive enzymes to support healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. It contains antioxidants and phytonutrients derived from whole plant and fruit sources! You can read more about it here. I have many delicious recipes I will share with you!
BONUS WORKOUTS AND DVDS
- Only available when you order the programs through a coach like myself!
WHAT DO I NEED TO JOIN A CHALLENGE GROUP?
To join a challenge group, you need me as your coach (FREE sign-up!), a Beachbody program of your choice (or I can help you choose the right program for you), and Shakeology, which is your dense daily dose of nutrition (vegan chocolate is my favorite!). I will help you determine the appropriate program to help you reach your health and fitness goals. You can purchase both of these together at a discounted price by purchasing a Challenge Pack. Depending on the program you choose, you may need to purchase weights. Deluxe Challenge Packs are also available which often include weights or mats, so there are many options.
WHAT IS A CHALLENGE PACK AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A challenge pack includes DVDs for a fitness program by top fitness experts, nutrition guide, a month supply of Shakeology, me as your personal coach and accountability partner, and FREE inclusion into my Challenge Group! By purchasing the program (DVDs and nutrition guide) and Shakeology together in a challenge pack, you save anywhere from $50-70 dollars. Challenge packs typically cost between $140 and $200+ depending on the program and if the challenge pack is on sale this month. Keep in mind that Shakeology is used to replace one meal a day so you will save money on your grocery bill or by not eating out, and by saving on not having to purchase vitamins. Shakeology really is a dense dose of daily nutrition, and at just over $4 a day, Shakeology is a great deal! You can find the challenge packs to some of my favorite programs as well as the program that is currently on sale at my SHOP.
WHAT KIND OF WORKOUTS WILL I DO?
There are a variety of programs available through Beachbody for all fitness levels or ages. These workouts may incorporate cardio, weight lifting, yoga, Pilates, etc. They are designed by top fitness experts (Tony Horton, Shaun T, Chalene Johnson, and Autumn Calabres to name a few), and there is usually a modifier to show you how to adapt the moves to fit your fitness level or physical ability. I will discuss with you one-on-one your health and fitness goals so we can find the ideal program to help you achieve your goals and help you on your journey to become a better version of yourself.
WHEN DOES A CHALLENGE GROUP START AND HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
I typically start Challenge Groups on the first Monday of the month with a pre-season week the week prior to help everyone get organized. The group generally lasts 30 days; however, many of the fitness programs run longer and you are welcome to continue into the next Challenge Group as long as you continue to drink Shakeology and participate in the group.
DO I HAVE TO LIVE BY YOU?
It doesn’t matter where you live! Anyone can join! Invite your cousin in Canada or your mom in the next room to join in too!
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME?
Your commitment to give this challenge ALL YOU’VE GOT for the next 30 days! Depending on the program you choose, this requires roughly only 30 minutes a day of working out, a few minutes to make a shake, and a minute or two to check in with the group. Technically, you could do all of this in the amount of time most people spend surfing the Internet or watching TV. I know it isn’t always easy, otherwise you would have already achieved your health and fitness goals, but TOGETHER we can become better versions of ourselves!
HOW DO I JOIN?
Are you interested in joining a challenge group or would like more information? Please fill out the this form so I can get to know you better. 🙂